Welcome to the Puerto Rican
Chamber of Commerce of Florida!
MISSION: "Puerto Rico Discovers Florida Again"
The Puerto Rican Chamber of Commerce of Florida Inc. is a unique chamber focused on increasing commercial trade between Puerto Rico and Florida. To do this, PRCCF works directly with businesses, individuals, organizations, and governmental entities in Puerto Rico and Florida to accomplish the following goals:
* Advocate for increased bilateral trade between Puerto Rico and Florida
* Create a network of businesses that are seeking to become involved in trade between Puerto Rico and Florida
* Identify capital financing opportunities to support trade between Puerto Rico and Florida
* Coordinate activities and efforts amongst other Puerto Rican chambers of commerce nationwide.
* Provide basic business and legal education to entities and individuals involved in trade between Puerto Rico and Florida
* Increase cultural exchanges between Puerto Rico and Florida to strengthen ties between the two regions
* There are approximately 1,000,000 Puerto Ricans living in Florida.
* Puerto Ricans are the fastest growing Spanish-speaking group in the State.
* Approximately 531,262 Puerto Ricans reside in the I-4 Corridor Tampa to Orlando.
* The Tampa-St.Petersburg-Clearwater Metropolitan Statistical Area estimates that approximately 121,000 Puerto Ricans live in the area.
Want to discover Puerto Rico?